Sunday, September 28, 2008

Show on Sunday

I was at a Craft Show today with fabulous artist with all sorts of crafts. Variety was not the problem, or the pricing, and the people were great. The weather was perfect and the location not bad either. The show on the other hand, was so slow, no one was coming in & the people that did, mostly looked, and did not buy. I think everyone is scared because the economy sucks right now. This makes it hard to make a living. I work two jobs to make ends meet, and I support my family all on my own. My spouse cannot work due to medical problems, so it all falls on me. Man life is hard and I try to stay positive, but when a show is so slow, I wonder how things will turn around.

Just my thoughts for today. Has anyone done any shows lately and how have they gone?

No comments:

Kimforbeads