Monday, November 3, 2008

My daughters birthday puppy


My daughter turned 8 years old over the weekend & we got a new puppy. I also did a show this weekend. Lots of activities and fun going on at my house. Yesterday I worked my show came home unloaded, picked up the kids, got the cake, got the balloons and then went to the party we had it at a local pizza place. We took up 1/2 of the resturant, it was a blast. My husband came late and left early, so the puppy would not be buy herself for very long. Luckily she fell asleep in her kennel right before he left, great timing. The puppy is 8 weeks old check out the picture. My daughter is deciding between, Sadie or Princess- leave a comment and let me know what you would name the puppy.
Thanks for your input.




7 comments:

OurWanderingAdventures said...

ooo busy weekend! Hope the show went well!!!

The Soap Buffet said...

Hi Kim, We have a beagle also. Her name is Nellie and she will be 5 this month! Beagles are the BEST!

My kids and I vote for the name Sadie for your dog!...Enjoy her and tell your daughter Happy Birthday!

Jeweltrinkets said...

I would name the puppy princess!

Kim Caro said...

aw- yay for a new puppy, bet shes happy she got one.

Anonymous said...

Your puppy looks like my little mocha. She is a mini beagle. How sweet.

cutiepie company said...

How about naming her Princess Sadie? :-)

Kathleen Coy said...

Oh gosh, your puppy is so cute! :-)
Thanks for the nice comment you left on my blog, hope you visit again soon!

Kimforbeads