Monday, October 5, 2009

Earthlight, Inc. & stuff

Ok, so I have not blogged in a while.
I had a lot happen this summer. I lost my Mom, Aunt & my Dad all within a month. Life has been really hard. My husband is very ill and has been in & out of the hospital.

I do have one light in my life and that is Earthlight. I have taken over my dad's legacy and I am giving it a jump start. It is a fantastic rock shop in Kirkland, WA. and has been there for 21 yrs.

I have invested a lot of my own money into the shop to keep it alive & my dad's dreams. The shop has every type of mineral you can imagine, we have rough & polished minerals & crystals. Along with jewelry and fossils. I have been putting more of my jewelry in the shop & it has gone over wonderful. If you are ever in Kirkland check it out @ 46 Lakeshore Plaza in Kirkland, Wa.
on the waterfront.

Enjoy your day.
Kim

1 comment:

Jane Chew said...

I hope your husband will recover soon. All the best to your rock shop!

Kimforbeads