Sunday, March 28, 2010

Field Trip to Kalama , WA.

Ok so last weekend I went on a field trip to Kalama, WA. with my rock club East Kingco Rock Club we had lots of fun. Granted I dug for 8 hours and was exhausted by the end of it. I did get almost a whole bucket full of carnelian & various agates. I also got some crystals and jaspers. If you have not joined your local rock club yet, get to it for lots of fun and exercise. My daughter also brought a friend and they had fun playing around a creek and collecting easy finds, no digging involved. Check out a small sample of some of the things I found that day. Some of these I will sell rough in my rock shop, others I will tumble up, or bag for others to tumble, so much fun. Enjoy.





1 comment:

Jane Chew said...

interesting! i wish i will have a chance to go for such field trip like you did. do you know where I can go for such trip in asia?

Kimforbeads