Sunday, January 25, 2009

Beading all weekend

I have been beading all weekend. I was working on inventory for one of the shops that carry my jewelry. The name of the shop is Revolutions in Issaquah, WA. I beaded lots of flower bobby pins, and some of the new heart bobby pins. I just came up with the heart design this week, what do you think? I made some in all pink, and some in all red. Below you will see a sample of a couple colors available. I have them on sale on Etsy, ArtFire & Made it Myself. To check it out look for the links on the side of my blog. I can custom make these in any color choices you want and in any quantity. Enjoy.



1 comment:

Baroness Bijoutery said...

You have been busy...beautiful bobby pins. I really love you new heart pins...Hope you hubby is feeling better.

Kimforbeads