Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Still Need A Job

I still need a job, I have been searching like crazy. I have a headhunter, a Career Service & Monster.com all on the look out, besides all of my friends & family. The main problem I am finding is that I need to stay in a certain pay range, due to the fact I was the only one working in the family due to my husbands medical problems. So I cannot take a low paying job to get by, it won't get us by. The jobs I am finding in that range all want a college degree of some kind, I have experience but not a degree. I have been working for over 20 years. I need something in the $35,000. to 42,000 a year range. I was making $42,000 at my last job. I have skills in business, administration, customs clearance, import air & ocean. I have the ability to use Word, Excel, Phone, Fax, Copy, Email, etc. Any tips, or leads please let me know.
Thanks so very much.
Kim

1 comment:

Baroness Bijoutery said...

I know how hard it is out there right now..especially here in Washington. Keep plugging away..one of my students came in today and said she finally found a new job..So they are out there...

Kimforbeads