Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Halloween

Sale!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SPIDERS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FOR HALLOWEEN!!!!!!!!!
My spiders are still on Sale for Halloween, check them out while you can.

I only make them this time of year, spiders creep me out. It is hard to bead something, when it is giving you the heebeejeebes, lol I just made up the spelling for that.

I hope you all have a fanastic Halloween, and have fun decorating for the occasion. I have had many people over the years use the beaded spiders for many things, cake toppers, quilts, to put in plants, decorations, sewn on clothes,sewn on purses and many more things I don't know about. I am sure you can come up with something fun also. Enjoy.

3 comments:

Expressions By Devin said...

Your spiders are AMAZING.You do such a wonderful job on them.You blog is wonderful,Thank for sharin git with me:0)

Kari said...

Those are so neat, love them!

TheresaJ said...

I DO LOVE your spiders! :)

Kimforbeads