Thursday, October 9, 2008

Starving Housewives Crafts Show

Hey everyone,

I am in an awesome Craft show right now. It is juried & full of wonderful artists.

The show is in Bothell, WA. it started on the 7th and runs thru Sat. the 11th. If you are in the area check it out, I have a ton on inventory at the show. Way more then is on my website.

I have beaded gloves & a lot of Chenille Fun Fur Gloves in all colors. Of course you will find my fabulous jewelry, I have three rotating racks of various earrings in all prices. Along with many one of a kind pieces, necklaces, and bracelets alike. My beaded bugs & beaded spiders are not to be missed. Check it out. If you cant make this one, check out my website, I try to have the next couple of shows listed for your information.

Have fun & enjoy yourself.
Thanks again.

6 comments:

kim* said...

sounds like a fun time! best wishes for sales!

Kylie B said...

Oh wow sounds wonderful!

MaryMarsh said...

Best of luck at your craft show!

DreamON said...

Cool blog! Good luck on your craft show and best wishes for good weather too :)

Kari said...

Good luck, I hope it goes well for you!

Christie Cottage said...

Love the name!

I found your blog posted on etsy. Tat's where you'll find me
christiecottage.etsy.com

Kimforbeads